- Local and regional Multiple Listing Marketing. We belong to both East Bay Regional Multiple Listing Service, and also Bay East M.L.S. which covers Contra Costa and Southern Alameda county.
- Local and area newspaper advertising. Special treatment in our full page ad in the Alameda Journal. Open house ad goes to Contra Costa and other East Bay Cities.
- Brokers’ Tour with refreshments. Open house to allow a preview to other offices and brokers in and out of the city become familiar with your home prior to the public open house.
- Public Open House on weekends. An important means to greater exposure.
- Specialty Brochure with color pictures of exterior and interios.
- Distribution of Flyers about your home to individual agents in the entire Bay Area, including San Francisco.
Internet Marketing. Wide coverage on the internet via my website www.Move2Alameda.com and also the national website on www.realtor.com.
- Virtual Tours – Panoramic interior and exterior digital slide show of your home that is posted to several internet sites; www.realtor.com, seeitbuyit.com and www.Move2Alameda.com to maximize exposure.
- Home Staging – We employ a professional home stager to maximize the impact of your home. Designers agree that staging can increase a home’s market value from 5 to 10 percent.
“A lot of energy is put into the marketing and advertising of each home we sell.
At Kane and Associates, we take a few more steps than the average agent, which might expedite the sale of your home and generate a higher sales price.”